Parents looking for extended childcare during the 2020-21 school year may now register their elementary-aged children for the School Age Child Care (SACC) program.
The SACC program is offered at all 28 elementary schools in the district. Limited childcare will be available at select sites if remote learning is implemented.
Students in first grade through fifth grade may begin attending SACC August 7. Kindergarten students may begin attending SACC on the first full day of kindergarten, August 17. Students in the Williamson County School Pre-K classrooms may attend SACC on school days beginning the first full day of Pre-K. Registration packets are available with Pre-K teachers.
Morning care begins at 6:30 a.m. until the start of the school day, and afternoon care runs from the end of the school day until 6 p.m. SACC provides full-time or drop-in care.
Rates for full-time care run from $35-$75 per week depending on the care needed. Drop-in care costs $16 for morning care, $20 for afternoon care and $25 on half days of care. During times of heightened illness, drop-in care may not be available.
For more information and to register, visit www.wcs.edu/district/departments/elementary-education/sacc/. There is a registration fee of $35.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Below are some frequently asked questions by parents about the SACC program.
HOW DO I REGISTER?
• To register for SACC go to www.ezchildtrack.com/sacc/parent
• Click here to register under the “New customers open account” and complete the
registration process. Registration will be available from July 1-August 20,2020.
• Pay the $35 per child registration fee for the 2020/2021 school year. You can do this
online with a credit card or e-check. Payments are not accepted at the site.
• Notify your child’s classroom teacher of your child's dismissal plan.
WHEN DOES PROGRAMMING BEGIN?
• SACC will begin programming at 6:30 am on Friday, August 7 for children in 1st-5th grade
• Kindergarten students can begin attending on the first full day of kindergarten on
Monday, August 17 at 6:30 a.m.
• Students in the Williamson County Schools Pre-K classrooms are eligible to attend the
SACC program on school days. WCS Pre-K students can begin attending on their first full
day of Pre-K. Registration packets are available with the Pre-K teacher.
WHAT ARE THE RATES TO ATTEND SACC?
• SACC provides Full-time and Drop-In care.
• Please visit the SACC website at https://www.wcs.edu/pdf/sacc/SACC-Tuition-Fees.pdf
for a current rate sheet.
• Full-Time care is for families needing child care most days of the week. SACC provides
full-time mornings, full-time afternoons, or full-time mornings and afternoons. If you sign
up for full-time care, you pay a set fee each week. Sibling discounts are available. Fulltime rates run from $35-75 per child depending on the level of care needed.
• Students enrolled in full-time morning only care or full-time afternoon only care are
eligible to attend SACC as a drop-in for the opposing time spot.
• Drop-in Care is available for families of elementary age children needing care 1 or 2 days
a week or on an occasional basis. With this level of care you are billed for days that the
child/children attend SACC. Fees are $16 for morning care, $20 for afternoon care, and
$25 on half days of care. During the heightened illness Drop-In maybe not be available.
• When school is out due to breaks, professional development, inclement weather, etc, fulltime weekly tuition rates will be pro-rated. Children signed up for full day programming
will be billed accordingly.
• Full-Day care is $35 for non-field trips days and $40 on field trips days. Advanced
registration is required except on inclement weather days.
• Payment is due each week on Monday for the current week.
• Payments can be made online by credit card or e-check for a small fee. Payments are no
longer accepted at the site.
• Emergency care may be available during remote learning to essential workers at the cost
of $40 per child per day.
WHEN ARE YOU OPEN?
• SACC provides year-round programming Monday-Friday.
• We operate school year programming and summer day camp.
• Emergency care will be Implemented as needed and directed by the district.
• During the school year SACC provides care from 6:30 a.m. until the start of school and
from the release of school until 6 p.m.
• SACC is open most days that school is out and provides full day programming from 6:30
a.m.-6 p.m. at select sites.
• A calendar is available online at https://www.wcs.edu/pdf/sacc/SACC-Calendar.pdf
• Care may be limited as a result of the pandemic and CDC recommendations.
Interested in learning more about the SACC program? Please check out our parent handbook