New this year, pre-entry is being required for all Williamson County Fair Competitions. That means all entries must be pre-entered and entry fees paid where applicable.
Online pre-entry dates are:
June 15 – July 25 — All Departments except Livestock and Cultural Arts Photography
June 15 – July 30 — Livestock
June 15 – July 20 — Cultural Arts Photography
Whether it’s Agriculture, Creative Arts, Culinary Arts, Cultural Arts, Livestock, Youth, or the Fairest of the Fair Pageant, there’s something for everyone so enter today! Showcase your talents...and who knows...you just might win a blue ribbon!
Entries will not be accepted at drop-off that have not been pre-entered online so be sure to enter anything you think you will have ready by the drop-off dates. If you don’t’ have an item ready, then no problem because at least it is pre-entered just in case.
Friday, July 30th, 11 am — 7 pm
Non-perishable entries accepted to include:
• Agriculture – Honey & Bees
• Creative Arts – Handicrafts, Fairy Gardens, Needlework,
Sewing/Textiles, Quilts, Quilt Blocks, and Youth Quilts (new
• Culinary Arts – Canned Goods, Food Mixes in a Jar, and Gift
Basket from Home
• Cultural Arts – Judged Art, Judges Sustainable Art, and
• Youth (formerly 4-H & Youth) – Arts, Crafts, Photos, Legos,
Textiles, and Canning
Thursday, August 5th, 9 am — 2 pm
Perishable entries accepted to include:
• Agriculture – Field Crops, Farm Eggs, Horticulture, and Field
• Creative Arts – Floriculture
• Culinary Arts – Breads, Cakes, Candy, Cookies, Pies, and Little
• Youth (formerly 4-H & Youth) – Horticulture, Field Crops,
Baked Goods, and Farm Eggs
The complete 2021 Catalog, an Entry Guide for all Competitive Events, is now available by visiting www.williamsoncountyfair.org, then click on competitions/contests to find the catalog link.
Start making plans now to enjoy the 2021 Williamson County Fair August 6-14. For more information, visit www.williamsoncountyfair.org.